Sunday, January 16, 2011

Today

All in all, a pretty good day.  I did not need the hummus and tortilla snack.  It was more of an "I just want to eat" thing.  I really need to figure out how to curb it.   Tomorrow I am going to go to the weigh in but I do not think I will meet the weekly "win" over the BF.  All he ate today was 1 egg, tortilla and a small yogurt until dinner.  Dude does not get hungry!








Exercise:

45 minute walk with the dog to the coffee bean  (4 ap)
Then trecked to the gym for

New Rules of Lifting-Workout A (Workout 3) (2 ap)
Squats:  2 sets of 12 squats (40 lb barbell)
Pushups:  2 sets of 12 pushups on an incline
Seated Row:  2 sets of 12 on level 6.5
Stepups:  2 sets of 12 each leg with 15 pound handweights
Prone Jacknife:  2 sets of 10.  [I still can't do this on the swiss ball.  I had to use one of the glidy things with my feet on the ground]

25 minutes of elliptical-Level 8 (3 ap)

Food
Breakfast:

Tall Iced NF Latte (3 pp)
1 egg (2 pp)
1 la tortilla factory pita (1 pp)
2 tbs hummus (1 pp)
Total=7

Lunch:
1 flat out light (2 pp)
1/2 Trader Joes apple chicken sausage (1 pp)
1/4 cup light cheese (2 pp)
ff tomato sauce (1 pp)
Total=6

Snack:
Hummus-2
tortilla-1
Total=3

Dinner:
Yogurt Chicken with roasted mushrooms and sweet potatoes with side of Quinoa.  [Recipe from Real Simple Magazine.  Good, but needed more flavor]  12 pp

Fruit-0 pp
1/2 yogurt-1 pp
almond butter-2 pp

Total=15

Total for the Day:  30 pp/9 ap

No comments:

Post a Comment