Monday, January 17, 2011

Whoops!

So this morning, even though I had the day off, I got up early to do Week 2 Day 1 of the Couch to 5k.  I have been using this C25K Iphone App and I must say that I really like it.  It gives prompts as to when to run, when to walk and lets you play your own music and playlists in the background.

That said, last night I was looking ahead to what is coming up and accidentally set the app to Week 3 day 1 for this morning's run/walk.  I was fully expecting running periods of 90 seconds.  On my second "run" it seemed like it was taking wayyyyy toooooooo looooooong.  Whoops, wrong week.  At least I know I can run 3 minutes straight.  I still think I will go back and finish week 2.  It sucks that I am dying after running for three minutes.  But that is what the program is for and hopefully I will be running a 5k in no time.  Well, in 8 weeks.

I had my weigh in this morning and I am down 1.8 pounds for a total of 10.4 gone.  For some reason I am disappointed in "only" losing 1.8 pounds.  Then I remember the full length sub sandwich I ate this weekend, how I stuffed my face with ethiopian food (thinking it's "just" vegetables) and generally ate well this week and that 1.8 pounds is not looking so shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment